Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Joined SVPAP - It has been a good year

"Clouds over Lake Pinchot"   Watercolor     4/2010

I started painting with the group in April since Sue Gray invited me. It was a cold day at Pinchot Park, but it was great to talk with other artists and take a peak at their work while being encouraged to come out and paint yourself. Everyone was welcoming and I felt very comfortable talking to everybody. I liked looking at Ralph's artwork and sharing stories with Pat.
After painting several times with the group throughout the summer, I joined the group officially after our paint out at the Governor's residence.
Looking back, it has been a good year for me. I have been painting much more, since I now have the encouragement of a group of likeminded people and fellow artists.
Thank you Susan for inviting me,
Johanna
Contact me if you like to see more of my artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment